Science Mastery - Associate Development Lead
As part of the Leadership and Tailored Science Mastery Secondary packages, Ark Curriculum Plus offer schools bespoke support from a Development Lead. At Ark Curriculum Plus we recognise the value in support from someone who has experience teaching and leading on the programme themselves to offer insight from their own experiences. For this reason, we work with a team of Associate Development Leads (ADLs) that support a range of our schools across the partnership.
We are excited to present the opportunity for new ‘Associate Development Leads’ to join our pool of external support in 22/23. Please read through the description of the role: to register your interest complete the form below.
- Provide face to face and remote support to a portfolio of schools using the Science Mastery programme
- Deliver bespoke professional development in line with Science Mastery principles
- Coaching and mentoring of Mastery Leads to develop the programme within schools
- Work alongside the school to develop Science in a school through ambitious but achievable targets
- Feedback to the wider organisation on the progress within schools
Criteria for the role:
- Desirable, but not necessary to apply: Be fluent and have experience in delivering Science Mastery in a secondary setting
- Have experience of teaching science in secondary school settings
- Have experience in coaching and mentoring science teachers/subject leads
- Confidence delivering whole school training
- Proficient in hosting remote development meetings
What we can provide you with:
- An opportunity to collaborate with and develop across the partnership
- Regular professional development on how to develop expertise in supporting a Science programme across a school
- Experience in developing Mastery Leads with a range of experiences
- Opportunity to work directly with the Ark Curriculum Plus team, in turn facilitating you to enhance practice within your own school
- Any time out of school to be fully reimbursed to the school
If you are interested please fill out the Expression of Interest form.
Deadline for the first wave of expression of interest: Friday 27 May